King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship In Saudi Arabia
King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia is open for International Students
- International Students
To be taken at (country):
- Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz University
The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at King Abdulaziz University . The deadline of the scholarship is Open.
King Abdulaziz Fully Funded Scholarship in Saudi Arabia is available to undertake Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programs at King Abdulaziz University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
students from any nationalities can apply.
- A Monthly Bursary of Sr 900
- A Monthly Bursary Sr 1000 (A Research Assistant Without Summer Time ), the Contact Applies For One Semester Only Between The Deanship Of Graduate Studies And The Student And In Case Of The Two Parties’ Desire To Contract For Another Semester.
- A Preparation Allowance When Coming For The First Time Of Sr 1,800.
- The Candidate Would Receive The Health Care.
- Providing Accommodation And Facilities.
- Subsidized Meals Can Be Provided For The Candidate.
- A Total Sum Of Sr 4,000 For Ph.D., And Sr 3.000 For Masters’ Allowance For Printing The Thesis.
- An Allowance Of Sr 2,700 For Shipping Books (When Graduated).
- Providing The Candidate With A Two-way Airfare Ticket Annually.
- The student must be of good conduct.
- Students must have obtained a secondary school graduation certificate or equivalent from within KSA or abroad.
- The student’s secondary school graduation certificate must not be older than 3 years.
- Students must not be younger than 17 years old or older than 25 years old for the undergraduate level.
- A Female student must be accompanied by a relative who is within the prohibited degrees with a regular resident.
- Students must be eligible for admission requirements.
- Curriculum Vitae for the applicant.
- Statement of Purpose Must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of the transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
Dear Readers !
Please if you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. There are buttons ABOVE for this (easy to use too)!